Raise your hand if you feel overwhelmed. Okay, hands down.
I think we can all agree that life can get a little insane.
The longer I’m in business for myself, the more I realize the line between personal and business is very thin. If I’m not careful, both sides blend together to create chaos.
Not the beautiful chaos in abstract paintings, but the “Holy crap the house is on fire.” kind of chaos. Like it or not, it’s happened!
A few years ago, I reached a point in my business where I realized if I’m going to continue to serve my clients well, I needed to recruit help. That’s right, the VA hired a VA! Since then, I’ve continued to grown my team. The more I delegate, the lighter I feel.
If you’re having a “house is on fire” moment or perhaps, you’re just beginning to smell a little smoke, then I have a solution for you. A deal of a lifetime, if you will.
Jordan Gill, from Get More Done, approached me a while back and asked if I’d be interested in partnering with her. She had this genius idea to give away 100 FREE hours for virtual services.
Have you’ve been on the fence, contemplating the thought of hiring a VA? There is no better time than now to dip your toe into the VA water. Simply enter the contest using this link and Jordan will announce the winner on November 15th.
Don’t give me the excuse of “Why should I? I never win anything.”, because that could change next week and you’ll brag to everyone you meet that you won 100 hours of virtual support. Not sure what to delegate? No problem! I compiled a list of 10 tasks to delegate to your VA today.
- Keep up to date on your customers.
Social Media Management
- Build your online presence through amazing graphics and repurposing content.
- You VA can quickly learn your voice and can write newsletters and blog posts.
- Email can bog us down. Your VA can manage that beast and get you to inbox zero.
Blog post clean up and posting
- If you love to write, but don’t have time to post to your site, your VA has that handled.
- Your VA will stay on top of your projects and make sure that everything is moving along.
- Speakers, food, travel. It can become a lot for you to manage.
Set up timelines for product launch
- Ask your VA to determine a timeline for your launch and keep you accountable.
Set up LeadPages
- Setting up beautiful LeadPages can take time. Why not delegate?
Set up affiliate accounts
- Affiliate accounts are a great way to create residual income.
When it comes to working with a VA, this list is just the tip of the iceberg.
Feel free to start small. Once you’ve assigned the first few tasks, it becomes easier to delegate more to your VA. And believe me when I say that there is nothing more your VA wants, than to help you build your business.
Review the list above and choose a few tasks you’d like to delegate. Then go and enter to win 100 free hours of Virtual Services. I’ll be on pins and needles until November 15th, when Jordan announces the winner.
Will it be you?