We know that now more than ever, candidates want employers to acknowledge their humanity.
You want to be treated like a person—not a number in a pile of resumes.
Take a listen from our Founder and CEO, Trivinia Barber, on how we strive to be better in our hiring process.
What kind of role are you looking for?
Learn more about the services we offer to determine the right kind of role for you!
Looking for Part Time?
PrioritySTAFF combines flexibility and autonomy so that you can provide high-level support on your own terms.
Our part time roles are for you if:
- You are an independent entity – you have your own LLC.
- You are looking to support a leader while maintaining flexibility – STAFF roles are remote.
- You desire serving multiple leaders at one time – you’ll never be contracted more than 30 hrs/wk per role.
Looking for Full Time?
Our PriorityMATCH service is a direct hire placement option for a long term collaborative fit.
Our full-time roles are for you if:
- You are looking for your dream role.
- You want stability – you desire joining a new company you are excited and passionate about.
- Your resume speaks for itself – you’ve got years of experience and are ready to make a direct impact.
Know what you wanna do? Check out our current job board!
Please note – we are only accepting US and Canadian candidates at this time.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Here are some of the experiences that past candidates have had with us!
“I wanted to thank you for being such a lovely partner in this process. It was truly the most enjoyable candidacy that I’ve ever had. Your genuine care for your clients and commitment to making the right placement is amazing.”
“I wanted to personally send a huge THANK YOU for all of the help that I have received from [your team] on my quest to find a position as an Executive Assistant that was the best fit for the organization and for myself.”
“I can say with confidence, the data Priority VA used to pair me with my executive brought an awareness during onboarding that allowed us to get to productivity faster and in a more sustained way during my first year!”